Good morning from Maine the place it is a chilly and breezy December morning. It was a busy and unhappy week right here on the Free Know-how for Academics world headquarters (AKA, my home). This week I hosted or co-hosted a few webinars together with the final stay episode of Two Ed Tech Guys Take Questions and Share Cool Stuff. And on Wednesday morning, we stated goodbye to our loyal canine, Mason.
Mason was an excellent canine that we adopted when he was already 9 years outdated. He was by the aspect of our daughters for all of their lives. Till he received too weak to climb the steps on his personal, each night he would test my daughters’ bedrooms earlier than he settled down for the night. As we stated a couple of instances this week, there have been instances when it appeared like he was the one one not going loopy in our home within the days of getting two infants who did not sleep by the evening. We miss him.
And now for what you anticipated on Saturday morning, this is the checklist of this week’s hottest posts:
1. 50 Canva Tutorials for Academics
2. A Few New Search Instruments from Google
3. Ten Good Instruments for Making Multimedia Timelines
4. Biographies in Infographic Kind
5. A Handful of Assets for Laptop Science Schooling Week
6. Learn how to Appropriately Use Google Photos to Discover Photos for Your Tasks
7. Interactive Math & Science Simulations for On-line and Offline Use
50 Tech Tuesday Suggestions!
Workshops and eBooks
- The Sensible Ed Tech E-newsletter comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the week’s hottest posts from Free Know-how for Academics.
- My YouTube channel has greater than 43,000 subscribers watching my quick tutorial movies on a wide selection of academic know-how instruments.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- The Free Know-how for Academics Fb web page options new and outdated posts from this weblog all through the week.
- In the event you’re inquisitive about my life exterior of training, you possibly can comply with me on Strava.
This put up initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. In the event you see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Featured picture captured by Richard Byrne.