Good morning from Maine the place the leaves are falling sooner than ever. A pair nights in the past a giant rain storm by and a few of our timber misplaced all of their leaves. I really like the fantastic thing about the altering leaves of autumn. I do not, nonetheless, get pleasure from raking all the leaves that fall as I might be doing for a part of the day right this moment. The upside to raking all the leaves is seeing how a lot my daughters get pleasure from leaping into the piles of leaves. I hope that you’ve got as a lot enjoyable this weekend as my daughters may have leaping into leaf piles.
This week I spent a number of time rebuilding my Sensible Ed Tech web site. It is nonetheless not precisely what I need to appear to be, but it surely’s a lot improved when it comes to operate and aesthetics. Please have a look and let me know what you consider it.
These have been the week’s hottest posts:
1. Three Alternate options to ViewPure for Distraction-free YouTube Viewing
I am going to Come You!
50 Tech Tuesday Suggestions!
- The Sensible Ed Tech E-newsletter comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the week’s hottest posts from Free Know-how for Academics.
- My YouTube channel has greater than 43,000 subscribers watching my brief tutorial movies on a wide selection of instructional expertise instruments.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- The Free Know-how for Academics Fb web page options new and previous posts from this weblog all through the week.
- In the event you’re inquisitive about my life exterior of training, you’ll be able to comply with me on Strava.
This submit initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. In the event you see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Featured picture captured by Richard Byrne.