Nevada boy dies of uncommon brain-eating amoeba an infection after swimming in Lake Mead

A boy in Nevada has died of a uncommon brain-eating amoeba an infection that he probably picked up on the Arizona aspect of Lake Mead, the Southern Nevada Well being District (SNHD) reported (opens in new tab) Wednesday (Oct. 19). 

“My condolences exit to the household of this younger man,” Dr. Fermin Leguen, the district’s well being officer, stated within the assertion. “Whereas I need to reassure the general public that one of these an infection is an especially uncommon prevalence, I do know this brings no consolation to his household and pals right now.”

Rahul Diyashi
News and travel at your doorstep.

Related Articles


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest Articles

%d bloggers like this: